Dread Central reports:
By now I’m sure you’ve heard of a film from Belgium called The Room, which is being repped by the same team behind the recent Lionsgate acquisition Blood Trails. If not, allow me to educate you…
The Room tells of a troubled family - the father a madman, the mother cold and hysterical, the son bound to a wheelchair after a mysterious accident - whose lives is spiraling more and more out of control. Just when things seem like they can’t get any worse, a mysterious door appears in their home, and they soon realize that they’re trapped inside. The only choice is to see what lies in the room, but that way may lay madness as well…or something far worse.
Creepy, eh? The Room just finished its theatrical run in Belguim and has been an Official Selection of film festivals all across Europe. The team behind The Room are gearing up to give it even more exposure, eventually leading to a U.S. release; and to help build the hype, they’ve provided us with the two exclusive images you see below.
The Room has been sold to about 70% of the world so far, and the remaining 30% will likely be handled within the next few weeks. Click here to check out the film’s trailer to get an even better look at The Room.
Click on the images for full view...