Whilst many of us are still enjoying the news that Jessica Nigri was named as the winner of the 'become' Juliet Starling contest set up by James Gunn and IGN we think you're going to enjoy the latest batch of in-game action stills from the game developed by Grasshopper Manufacture. The Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment release will hit stores from 15 June in the US and will be available on the PS3 and Xbox360. So if you love hot cheerleaders and zombie killing then ensure that date is well marked in your diary! Feast on the plot info, new stills and all the exciting game features below.
"Lollipop Chainsaw is the 'un-deadly' story of sweet but killer zombie-hunter Juliet Starling and her quest to uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak. With her wickedly awesome chainsaw in hand, Juliet slices, dices and splits her way through hordes of the undead, but soon realises the horde is only the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to kill the chainsaw-wielding cheerleader."
• Killer Heroine – Juliet Starling is an 18-year-old student with a dark secret– zombie-hunting with a killer chainsaw in hand. Juliet must balance the drama of high school while carrying out her zombie-hunting lineage.
• Gameplay Design – Celebrated game developer SUDA 51 brings his unique creative style and vision to the gameplay design, taking players through a wild ride of zombies, chainsaws, and rainbows.
• Edgy Storyline – Through an adapted script by James Gunn, Juliet must uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak at her school, San Romero High, but soon realizes the horde is only the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to take her down.
• Combat/Weapons – Players will hone their cheerleading acrobatics and chainsaw skills to string together devastating combo moves, taking out hordes of the undead.
• Zombie Rock Lords – San Romero High’s zombie jocks and undead faculty are the least of Juliet’s concerns when she soon realizes that she faces a bigger challenge, zombie rock lords that add a new ‘beat’ to SUDA 51’s over-the-top boss battles.
• Head Bangin’ Music – With original music created by popular video game composer Akira Yamaoka (best known for the Silent Hill series) and collaboration with a yet-to-be announced artist, Lollipop Chainsaw features a soundtrack that’s to die for! In addition to original music, Juliet’s playlist will also include familiar songs from various musical genres.
Juliet Starling's Sweet Ass Kicks Ass
Lollipop Chainsaw Artwork