All content on this site is protected by UK and international copyright laws. No part of the site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, redistributed, modified displayed or performed without prior written consent by the Horror Asylum.
Except as otherwise noted within this Web site, you are authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute documents within this Web site, subject to your agreement that:
– Your use is for informational and non-commercial purposes only, and you will not copy, store, host, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or make any other use of any of the content or logos obtained from this Web site.
– You may save a local copy or send it to your printer either for your own personal use or in order to inform others Company Info. However, you may not charge for such use.
– You will not modify the documents or graphics, copy or distribute graphics separate from their accompanying text, or quote materials out of context.
– You will display the above copyright notice and retain any other copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices on every copy that you make.
– You will not use any of the site content on any other Web site or networked computer environment, or in any format or medium.
– Neither the Horror Asylum nor any third party has conferred upon you by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark, or copyright (except as expressly provided above).
The Horror Asylum reserves the right to change this agreement at any time by publishing a revised version of this agreement on the site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this agreement. Continued use of the site following any such changes means you accept and will abide by these changes.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
Various product names, logos, designs, titles, words or phrases within this Web site may be trademarks, service marks, copyrighted, or trade names of the Horror Asylum or other entities, and may be registered in certain jurisdictions and countries. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on this Web site are the property of their respective owners.
All original content of this web site is: Horror-Asylum © Copyright, 2001 – Present, Asylumedia. All other material not created here is copyrighted under their respective owners. All other mentioned entities within this domain belong to their respective copyright owners and will not be infringed upon herein.
Newly published information created specifically for the use on the Horror Asylum falls under the copyright of original content for the Horror Asylum (see above). This copyright is enforced in full at time of submission.
Horror Asylum trademarks and copyrighted names may not be used in connection with any product, service, entity or online presence that is not the Horror Asylum’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Horror Asylum.
This site is provided as an entertainment resource by the Horror Asylum. The site is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The Horror Asylum makes no express or implied warranties of any kind relating to the provision of information or service on or by this site. The Horror Asylum will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information contained within it.
The Horror Asylum claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this site are copyright to their respectful owners. All images featured in our news articles are used purely for editorial use to illustrate a news-related story under the Fair Use exception of copyright law where copyrighted work can be used without authorisation for purposes of news reporting.
If there is an image appearing on this site that belongs to you or a client or company that you represent and do not wish for it appear on this site, please e-mail us with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.